RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR JULY 4TH ONWARD – THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LITTLE
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
Re-Opening temporary terms & conditions to reservation Covid- 19
It’s our priority to be in line for yours and our teams safety with current Government guidance and additional health, safety protocols is be in place at TeT.
To keep social distancing within our kitchens, front house team and the guests TeT had made a few temporary changes to our available menus, reservation times and duration when we initially re-open. Reservations are limited at set times for arrival.
- Your table will be booked for 2 hours for parties of up to 2; 2 hours 15 minutes hours for parties of up to 4; 2 hours 30 minutes for parties of up to 6.
- Out door seating is available for drinks and foods.
- To allow us a controlled arrival of guests, socially distanced tables as we have removed some of tables and a time frame in-between tables for sanitation
- All orders will be taken at the table. We are kindly ask guest to order by using our online menu which is available in our website. Therefore no paper menu will be present on the table.
- All TeT team will be wearing all required PPE : face mask, gloves …
- Hand sanitizing will be required upon arrival, at entrance and inside in each toilet.
- Alcohol will only be serve at the table and out door seating, no bar entrance.
- Please remain seated as much as possible whilst in the venue to follow the social distancing.
- We ask that guests observe signage upon arriving and and communicate our social distancing measures to you.
- We are encouraging contactless payments when possible, and then card payments over cash when not.
- Gift Vouchers and cash can be presented in the provided clear envelope.
- Please respect our staff and all social distancing measure to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- TeT team are trained and managed in infection control. Their arrival times and working condition have been adjusted, and been checked daily for any symptoms relating to Covid-19.
- At peak times there may be queuing in place to gain access to the restaurant, follow all guidelines and social distancing.
- To follow government guidelines we will keep your data on file for 21 days for track and trace requirements.
- We cannot accept multiple bookings for one party for larger tables at the moment.
- Due to the intimate size of our restaurant, the maximum table size we can accommodate is 8 guests.
- Please let us know if you are feeling unwell and we can cancel your reservation to protect the safety of our staff and guests
- Service Charge we don’t add a service charge however if you wish to leave a gratuity, this is shared directly daily with our team.
- For Children we welcome children of all ages to experience TeT with our children menu, please ensure the child to remain seated as much as possible whilst in the venue to adhere to social distancing
- Voucher we will be extending all vouchers until further notice
- For private reservations on Tuesday – Thursday and Sunday or Friday, Saturday Lunchtimes for parties up to 48 guests. Please contact us by email email@example.com. We require guest to order from our tasting menu for tables from 10 peoples.
STAYING SAFE FROM CORONAVIRUS AND REDUCING THE RISK
TeT have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared, trained the results with our team.
Full guidance in line on cleaning, handwashing and personal hygiene procedures from kitchen, front house and toilet area.
Our team will be wearing all required PPE and wash their hand for a minimum of 20 second every 15 minutes before and during service.
All surfaces in the restaurant, kitchen areas and toilet must will be cleaned every 30 minutes by disposable products using detergents and disinfectants. A daily record will be kept on site.
We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace in line with government guidance.
TeT have done everything practical to manage transmission risk where people cannot be 2m apart.
For further queries or any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org